Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Texas: Releasing an Electronic Title

Texas, being new to ELT, does not currently have a built in way to request a paper copy of a title with a lien. But there is a way. :)

Form VTR-302, Request to Convert an Electronic Title to a Paper Title, is for the exclusive use of an Electronic Lien and Title (ELT) program participant. Only an ELT certified lienholder or vendor may submit this form.

Premier eTitleLien will automate this process as it does the process to request a paper copy of a title in other states. For more information, please contact us at info@etitlelien.com.