Monday, August 26, 2013

Customer Service


Customer Service is very important to us. We work hard to make sure Premier eTitleLien™ is a fantastic product that is a pleasure to work with. But a significant part of what makes DDI successful is the assistance we provide to resolve lien and title issues.

We've recently received a number of great comments from our customers:

From a comment on a customer support survey:
Any time I need to contact the company I always feel that I am helped above and beyond normal customer service. One reason why [this Credit Union] will remain a customer. Thank you!
An unsolicited note from one of our partners:
Hi Ann. [DDI's CIO]

I just wanted to take a minute to let you know how incredibly helpful the DDI team always is for us. Specifically Caitlin Huddle, Dillon Dorn, Taylor Page, and Jason Pfaehler. These team members definitely deserve the "Going Above and Beyond" award for all their hard work. I know that a lot of what they do every day may seem like routine processes, but they help us immensely. I extend my emphatic "Thank You!" to these and all the other team members at DDI.

Have a great day.
From a live chat support session with a customer:
Taylor (DDI): Is there anything else I can help you with today Cynthia?
Customer: You have a nice day. You folks always respond and have always help me no matter what.
Customer: No I am good.
Taylor (DDI): We like to hear that! Thank you very much. I hope you have a great day as well!
Image above is titled Young child wearing knitted cap, driving toy car by BiblioArchives / LibraryArchives.